Saturday, May 8, 2010

I GIVE ANSWER TO QUESTION ASKED INFIDEL

I sit here enjoy beautiful morning in greatest Tehran whole entire world, which infidel cannot even imagine. There sunshine and fresh air like none other ever created before on earth.

Is good time to reach into Inbox and find new question from infidel to me answer, yes?
Greetings to the Iranian Salute Guy (Peace Be Upon You),

Thank you for revolutionary blog and glorious insights!! I featured your blog on my website along with the other GREAT leaders of Iran.

The question I have is this: within the international system, do you ever face "salute-offs" against another country's salute guy? If so, are you undefeated in these salute-offs? I can only believe so!

Infidel always,

The Hybrid Diplomat
O diplomat (as-salamu alaykum) of great nation Hybrid, I salute you and wish peace unto you as well! May all far and wide know powers wielded by great nation yours and tremble at its might!!

I not able find Hybrid on map right now, so will assume it one of great Islamic nations rise amongst ashes of Europe, yes?

As far as how competitive salute guy, let me be first tell you: is VERY competition! When two salute guy stand behind president each, which like what you do in Hybrid I bet, we both make our best to show proud nation face. And longer ceremony take, more prouder we get.

I illustrate you with picture this one.

Here you see-->

Is sultan of Oman, very powerful man that help roll bank of greatest Islamic Republic of Iran, and next to me, salute guy his. He start ceremony by show off fancy walk he say greater than all salute guy in all of world, which make me counter by use super stiffer salute, as taught to me by great professor Fairouz Mehranzadeh. Then he show off colonial English style of salute, which like that of dog. This make me rage, so I top off ceremony with Ultimate Power of Lean Into Salute, which is greatest trick in all of salute guy world.

And yes, this mean I greatest salute guy in all of whole entire earth. That not even up to competition to decide!! This one skill, which I only one in Salute Department of Tehran University to master, my greatest power of all against every other salute guy in whole of earth, which also prove Tehran Iran is most glorious nation over all of entire world!!

I hope that help explain how salute guy job one of most competition of all jobs, and is answer most acceptable to great President of Hybrid!

1 comment:

  1. Salute guy,

    Why do you not salute great Satan for this?

    http://www.centcom.mil/en/news/coalition-ship-aids-iranian-mariners.html

    ReplyDelete