Wednesday, May 26, 2010

MICROSOFT IS ZIONIST PLOT!

Computer mine crash of virus "Beach Babes" which spread on Facebook network. I not click on anything, infidel, but soon find my computer popping up ads of a most inappropriate nature every second! And then after that, it give me Blue Screen of Not Working, and that end of my computer.

I must spend time finding backups of all photos mine so I can continue share with you pictures of Salute Guy life. Maybe I share story before then, maybe I too busy digging through boxes in storage, this we will see.

Until then, infidel see anything interesting happen these past days?

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, that's why Ahmedinejad invented the iPad. The I is for Iran, but the British keep hacking into marketing to make it lowercase, in an insidious plot of disrespect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing useful information for us.I really enjoyed reading your blog, you have lots of great content.Please visit here: hotels in iran

    ReplyDelete
  3. Top Star Hotel in Lilongwe provides excellent room service to their customer. It is at an very affordable prices.

    ReplyDelete